This item qualifies for the Oak Roads Free Extended Warranty program which automatically adds one full year of additional warranty service to the existing manufacturer's warranty.
Returns and Exchanges
Jack Georges products can be returned within 30 days of date of purchase. Return the item (new, unused, unmarked, undamaged) in its dust cover and original packaging for a full refund, less shipping costs. Returns are subject to inspection and approval before a credit can be issued. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the returned product.
Jack Georges handcrafts each item to the best of their manufacturing capabilities using only the finest and most durable materials available. Slight marks and scratches, earned from normal use are natural and enhance the character of the item. The beauty of leather is that it wears and shapes itself to you over time and becomes more appealing. However, since all of their items are handcrafted, human error may occur and as such, they stand behind their products with warranty coverage.
Each Jack Georges product comes with a warranty card printed on the item's hang tag which entitles the buyer to repairs due to defective parts or workmanship. The warranty card and proof of purchase (receipt) are required if an item needs warranty service. The warranty is valid for the time period printed on the card, does not serve as a replacement policy and does not cover normal wear and tear, which can include the following:
- scratches or abnormal abuse of the materials
- stretching/softening of leather
- leather that is stained or bleached from coming into contact with other materials or elements
- damaged zippers from snagging or overstuffing
- worn/broken wheels or pull-out handles on wheeled bags
- worn hardware, or hardware intentionally broken (especially due to forgotten lock combinations or lost keys).
If custom work or repair is done on the bag by any individual or any company not authorized by Jack Georges, the warranty will be void.
Requesting a Return or Repair
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your Jack Georges product or need a warranty repair, contact email@example.com and provide your original Oak Roads order number. Oak Roads will contact Jack Georges on your behalf to coordinate your service.
- If you are requesting warranty service, please include images of the item and the area of concern in your original email.
- Oak Roads will issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and provide instructions on where to send your item for repair. No repairs will be processed without printed copies of this Return Authorization Email, your warranty card, and your sales receipt included within the package.
- Use care in your packing method. Shoulder straps should be placed inside the item. All handles must be positioned away from the body of the case or tucked inside the item to prevent impressions in the leather. We can not be held responsible for any damage caused by improper packing.
- Send your item using tracked delivery (UPS, FedEx, Express Mail, etc.) and provide the tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Oak Roads will not be responsible for the cost of shipping or for packages lost or damaged during shipping. The responsibility for lost or damaged packages will be that of the carrier.
Once the item is received, it is typically repaired in one business day and shipped directly back to you.